- Registered guests only.
- No lifeguard on duty. Enjoy swimming and always be careful.
- Use toilet and shower before swimming.
- Proper swim attire must be worn.
- Dangerous practices are prohibited.
- Guests must not run on decks; climb, sit or jump from fences; dive in shallow water; dunk, push, pull or splash swimmers. Back jumps, twisting and flips are not permitted at any time.
- Be aware of the depth markings at all times.
- No glass or breakable containers, hazardous and sharp metal objects allowed in the pool.
- All children of all ages must be strictly accompanied by parents or an adult.
- No smoking except in designated areas.
- Spitting, spouting water, or blowing of nose in the pool is prohibited.
- Toddlers will not be allowed to wander around the pool deck or sit on the edge of the pool unless accompanied by parents.
- Your protection is our ultimate concern, please avoid going to the pool if you have open wounds.
- Emergency procedures must be observed. Swimmers must leave the pool immediately upon the signal of the resort In-Charge.
- Walk at all times! Do not run!
Have Fun – and please observe our Pool Rules.
– Please bring your own towels and toiletries to the resort.
– There are no utensils available in the resort.
– There are available cooking wares in the resort (rice cooker, induction cooker, griller, water dispenser, ref) – P1,000 all-in charge