Swimming Pool Resort Waiver
Terms and Conditions
STRICTLY OBSERVE SAFETY & HYGIENE:
- Use the toilet and shower before swimming.
- Use proper swim attire when swimming.
- No bringing of food and drink in the pool.
- No PETS allowed inside the Villa. Strict compliance for hygiene and sensitive allergen.
- Dangerous activities and risky behavior are prohibited in or around the swimming pools. Guests must not run around or near the pools; climb, sit on or jump from fences; dive in shallow water; dunk, push, pull or splash other people. Back jumps, twisting and flips are not permitted at any time.
- Be aware of the depth markings of the swimming pools at all times. Remember NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
- No glass or breakable containers, hazardous and sharp metal objects are allowed in or near the swimming pools.
- All minors and young children must be accompanied by a parent or by a responsible adult when swimming or near the swimming pool.
- No smoking is allowed except in designated smoking areas.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing of nose and discharge of bodily fluids in the pool is prohibited.
- Toddlers will not be allowed to wander around the pool deck or sit on the edge of the pool unless accompanied by a parent or a responsible adult.
- Your protection is our ultimate concern; hence, avoid going to and swimming in the pools if you have open wounds.
- Emergency procedures must be observed. Swimmers must leave the pool area immediately upon the signal of the officer in-charge or resort attendants.
- Walk at all times! Do not run! Floors and grounds of the resort are slippery especially when wet!
STRICTLY OBSERVE SECURITY PRECAUTIONS:
One California Beach Private Pools provides 24-hour security. We are equipped with CCTV cameras for our guests’ protection.
Guests are required to present one (1) valid identification card upon signing in the GUESTS INFORMATION SHEET.
For families or groups, a coordinator or set of coordinators must be assigned or designated by the family or group of guests. Coordinators shall be in charge of reminding their companions of the rules on security, safety and hygiene. Coordinators will be accountable and responsible for all violations, untoward activities, actions and behaviors of their family members or group mates.
Security guards of the resort shall have all the rights to inspect bags of guests whenever the situation arises based on our Inspection Guidelines. Please cooperate at all times as this is for your protection.
Be that as it may, One California Beach Private Pools will not be held responsible or liable in the event of damage, loss or theft of your properties, including your motor vehicles. Guests must safely keep their monies and other valuables.
Only registered guests are allowed to use our resort and facilities. In the event that a registered guest allows an unregistered person to enter his/her room or access the resort or use its facilities, then One California Beach Private Pools will not be responsible and liable in case of untoward incidents.
You can buy your needs anytime outside but we discourage you to buy food and drink outside while staying in our resort. To prevent cross-contamination and/or food poisoning, we encourage you to buy from our restaurant.
We reserve the right to refuse entry or eject guests and other groups and individuals from the premises of the resort for breach or violation of these terms and conditions.
Breakages and Mishandling of Resorts PROPERTIES:
We perform walkthrough to establish mutual understanding that the facility is well kept and in good condition. We will give you a chance to check and confirm every part of the Villa before signing this form.
Any loss and damage will be charge according based on current prices of repair and/or replacement of resort properties that were broken or mishandled by guests.
For this purpose, we reserve the right to require from guests a reasonable security deposit P3,500.00 on a case to case basis.
By signing, you have solemnly declared that you have carefully read and completely understood the foregoing waiver of liability and disclaimer terms and conditions, and voluntarily agreed to all of them.
Disclaimer: BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The terms and conditions set out above apply to all bookings made through this website for our resort.
Endorsement of Videoke and Entertainment Set
We are giving you these items listed below to enjoy music and singing with your group while staying here at Calibeach. Please take care of our materials so you can maximize enjoyment. Enjoy!
SONG BOOK – 1
MICROPHONE – 1
TV REMOTE CONTROL – 1
TV PLUS REMOTE CONTROL – 1
BLUETOOTH RECEIVER – 1
AUX PLUG/JACK – 1
We would like to remind you of the time limit of using videoke/sound amplifier until 12midnight only. This is the mandatory law of the local government of Calamba City as part of the procedure complying with the Philippine House Bill No. 1035. We encourage you to maximize your use of the free entertainment up to the allowable time only.
By signing below you agree and promise to follow the mandatory protocol. Once again, enjoy and have a great experience here at Calibeach.