Villa 3 Frequently Asked Questions
About The Villa 3
How much is the rate of the villa?
The reservation of the whole villa is 40K.
What kind of bed is used in the rooms?
What is the configuration of the rooms?
- Master’s Bedroom with 1 King-Sized Bed, Aircon, and Toilet & Bathroom
- Room 1 with 4 King-Sized Bed, Aircon, and 2 Wall fan
- Room 2 with 4 King-Sized Bed, Aircon, and 2 Wall fan
- Room 3 with 4 King-Sized Bed, Aircon, and 2 Wall fan
How many toilet and bath (T&B) facilities are there in the villa?
- 1 Open Showers
- 2 Common Toilet and Bath
- 2 Common Toilet
How big is Villa 3?
Our Villa 3 is 522 sqm.
What is the size of the pool?
POOL SIZE (6m by 12m) (72SQ. M) DEPTH 5.5 feet
What is the check in and check out schedule?
For a 22 hours stay, check in is 7pm and check out is 5pm the next day.
What if we go beyond the reservation, how much is the extension fee?
Per Hour Extension = 2,000 pesos
and subject for availability
Can we bring our own food?
Can we cook our own meals?
What if we don’t bring our own food?
Are pets allowed?
any pets until further notice.
Will there be towels and toiletries available?
What are the other available amenities in the resort?
- 50” HDTV and TJ media KTV with State-of-the-Art Audio and Video Surround Systems
- Hi-Speed Fibre Internet up to 200 mbps
- Bluetooth-Capable Plugin System
- Basketball Ring Incorporated in Pool
What are the kitchen wares available?
What about parking?
How many cars can fit in the parking area?
Our parking area can fit 3-5 cars.
What about provisions for safety?
What is the exact address of the resort?
Are there nearby hospitals?
1. Calamba Doctors Hospital (10 min. away)
2. Pamana Medical Center (5 min. away)
3. Dr. Jose P. Rizal Memorial Provincial District Hospital (5 min. away)