1. Only registered guests are allowed inside the resort premises.
2. No lifeguard on duty. Enjoy swimming and always be careful.
3. All patrons must shower before entering the pool.
4. All patrons must wear appropriate swimwear.
5. Dangerous practices are prohibited. Guests must not run on decks; climb, sit or jump from fences; dive in shallow water; dunk, push, pull or splash swimmers. Back jumps, twisting and flips are not permitted at any time.
6. Be aware of the depth markings at all times.
7. No glass or breakable containers, hazardous and sharp metal objects allowed in the pool. Should there be any breakages of glass or any hazardous object in the pool, operations will be stopped and corresponding charges will be applied.
8. All children of all ages must be strictly accompanied by parents or an adult.
All children under the age of 4 years old must wear a swimsuit diaper or plastic pants regardless of toilet training. No cloth or disposable diapers are allowed.
9. Toddlers will not be allowed to wander around the pool deck or sit on the edge of the pool unless accompanied by an adult.
10. No smoking except in designated areas.
11. Spitting, spouting water, or blowing of nose in the pool is prohibited.
12. Your protection is our ultimate concern, please avoid going to the pool if you have open cuts, sores or bandages.
13. Emergency procedures must be observed. Swimmers must leave the pool immediately upon the signal of the resort In-Charge.
14. Due to Allergen and Sanitation purposes, we will restrict the bringing of dogs or
any pets until further notice.
15. Walk at all times. Do not run!
Have fun and please observe our Pool Rules!
- Please bring your own towels and toiletries.
- There are no utensils available.
- Cooking wares are available in the resort (rice cooker, induction cooker, griller, water dispenser, ref) – P1,000 all-in charge